The Chiaja Hotel de Charme is open and our teams are, as ever, ready and delighted to serve you.
With COVID cases on the rise in Europe, the Italian government has imposed a number of restrictive measures to contain the spread of the virus. In particular, the use of face masks continues to be required inside public spaces as well as in outdoor spaces. All museums and attractions are now closed. Restaurants, bars and shops remain closed until the beginning of December, although takeaway and deliveries are permitted. For this reason, our guests can have their dinner inside the hotel in our breakfast room. Naples and the surrounding area is one of Europe’s most popular destinations. With Pompei, Capri and the Amalfi Coast, the region has something for everyone. The city’s history, beauty and diversity attract millions of tourists year on year. As a result, Napoli is suffering from the effects of mass tourism. Due to Covid-19 global tourism has been massively interrupted. It does present a great opportunity to enjoy tourist attractions before the heavy crowds arrive.
IMPORTANT NOTICE Obligation of molecular or antigenic testing for those coming from some European countries at greater risk for Covid-19
Travellers coming from or transiting in Belgium, France, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, the Czech Republic and Spain in the 14 days prior to entry into Italy must take the following preventive measures, alternatively.
- Present upon boarding a certification that they have undergone a molecular or antigenic test, carried out by means of a swab and with a negative result, within 72 hours prior to entering the national territory.
- Undergo a molecular or antigenic test, to be carried out by means of a swab, upon arrival at the airport, port or border location.
If you are flying to Naples, don't worry! You can undergo the test upon arrival at the Naples International Airport for free without any reservation.
What we do at our hotel for securing the safety of our guest
- We follow the guidelines and recommendations from the World Health Organization (WHO) and the local authorities.
- Our hotel have been provided with information about COVID-19 and management instructions.
- Enhanced Team Member safety and well-being with personal protective equipment and enhanced training and protocols.
- Increased cleaning and hygiene protocols including regular disinfection of exposed surfaces such as door handles, card terminals or elevator buttons.
- Offer alcohol-based hand sanitizers dispensers in public areas to our guests.
- Social distancing measures such as room service for breakfast and online check-in.